Tuesday 28 February 2012

BIODERMA SOLUTION REVIEW



Hi Dolls, Sorry about the lack of posts lately the cold I thought I was going to get over on my own is worse then ever a month later and has turned into pneumonia but I'm on lots of meds now and although not feeling better yet I just missed you all too much to hold of writing any more. 
During this time I did run out of my VICHY 3 in 1 cleanser I use alone to take off my make up & wash my face when I'm too lazy to use my Marcelle system or as a toner after..I decided to try some thing new and I'm glad I did. 


BIODERMA -Micelle Solution for Sensitive Skin


This Non-rinse, fragrance free 250ml water like formula cleanses, removes make-up from face and eyes and soothes.


Well now that I have read you whats on the bottle I will tell you my honest opinion. I soak a few cotton pads and wipe over my face and eyes to remove my make-up and it works great. It takes everything off including eye make-up without irritating my skin or eyes. I also like that it hasn't dried out my skin and leaves it feeling soft and smooth. Its great that there really isn't a smell to this product, it gets another check mark from me for that one. 


Ive only been using Bioderma for 3 days now but so far I'm really like it. Just wish it was in a bigger bottle like Ive seen posts and videos on. 


Hope you like this review and my post will be back on schedule very soon.


Sara Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment