Saturday 11 February 2012

Had To Get Out Of The House Haul!!

Today I still feel horrible but being stuck in the house all week taking care of my sick son I was going stir crazy so I headed to the mall to check out MAC's newest collections..and a few other stores. Here is what I bought today while I was out. 


First I stopped by SEPHORA and I was really good this time only leaving with one item in my bag.
UD NAKED 2 PALETTE 


Next I popped into MAC at the BAY..but the new collections were almost gone so I picked up a face powder from the Vera collection called Sunday afternoon..lucky me got the last one. So Pretty:)
I also grabbed an eye shadow I've been eyeing forever..Aquadisiac!!
Bonus the bay was giving out cards you can use all through FEB for $10 of $50+ of beauty products



My last stop on this quicky shopping trip was Bath & Body Works cause I ran out of candles and I do love my home smelling yummy:) I went in with one of my $10 of $30 receipt coupons and the 4oz candles were on buy 1 get 1 free so I ended up buying 6 candles. Warm Vanilla Sugar, Island Colada, Peach Bellini, Eucalyptus Mint (Fave), Coconut Water & Coco Lobo...Wishing the winter would go:)

Sorry there is no swatches today. The lighting is really bad in here and I tried but you cant even see the lighter colours in the pictures. If any one wants swatches of anything please let be know and I will take picks when the sun is brighter:)

Sara XO

3 comments:

  1. Hope you are loving aquadisiac and Sunday afternoon! ;)


    xo
    Missy
    wwww.missycosta.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't had a chance to wear aquadisiac yet but I know I will love it. I have worn sunday afternoon and its beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete