Monday 19 March 2012

Having Fun with Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadows

Hi Dolls Today I'm just having fun experimenting with my Maybelline 24 hr cream Eye shadows. This is definitely not a look for just running around town on a Sunday afternoon but I would wear this look out dancing if with my Friends on a Saturday night..like I have said before I walk to the beat of my own drum:)
I USED.....

STEP 1 - I Primed my eye lid then applied black liquid mascara to upper lash line like I normally would but I kept extending it out and over (little less then half way across) my crease.

STEP 2 - I then used a angled eye liner brush to apply Maybelline color tattoo cream shadow in Tenacious Teal to the middle of my eye lid blending with my finger.


STEP 3 - Next I used another small eye liner brush to apply Maybelline Color Tattoo Shadow in Edgy Emerald to fill in the end of my feather like shape and made sure to soften the black lines with it.

 STEP 4 - I took another Maybelline Color Tattoo shadow in Pomegranate Punk and a small brush and went over the very tip of my feather shape then lightly blended in into the emerald with my finger. I also traced the top of the shape with a white eye liner lightly.


STEP 5 - I used UD Half Baked in the inner half blending with the the first blue shade I applied (edges where they meet). I also applied the gold using my finger to the spot where the Emerald and Pomegranate meet.


STEP 6 - Last I applied a bit of concealer an powder under my eyes re traced my upper lash line with my liner. curled my lashes and applied 2 coats of mascara. *If I was wearing this look out I would be adding Fake lashes.


FINAL LOOK...


Hope You enjoyed this not so every day look..


Sara xo

1 comment: