Friday 2 March 2012

OUTFIT(S) OF THE DAY!!

Hi Beauties just a quick outfit of the day with a few changes here and there as my day went along. Very simple make-up and hair to go along with this casual look. Don't mind the background or dusty mirror (oops!!) These pics were taken in my make-up room I just started painting and setting up..lots more work to do:) I know this look isn't for everyone..Hope you like xx


OUTFITS: Black (Dress Pant Material) Leggings, Grey Tank, Dusty Pink Cropped Sweater, Purple/Pink Rose print Scarf  which I later switched for my long hearts necklace, Burgundy Leather Jacket & Steve Madden Chocolate Brown Boots
MAKE-UP:
Garnier BB Cream all over face
MUFE HD Foundation under eyes and around nose
Benefit Cabana Glama Set. I used every product in it from my face to cheeks to eyes.
Annabelle Smudge Paint Gel Liner in Muddy lining top lashes
Revlon Photoready Mascara on top lashes(after curling)
MAC Lipstick in Lustering


HAIR: Messy side braid with my bangs pinned back!!

An Easy Peasy Look for running errands on a Friday afternoon.


Sara XO

No comments:

Post a Comment