Tuesday 6 March 2012

QUO MAKE-UP BRUSHES

Hiya Beauties. Bought a new Make-up brush from Quo @ Shoppers Drugmart today and figured I would show you my other brushes by this company. As far as I know Quo is a cosmetic company exclusive to Shoppers Drugmart in Canada. The brushes are between $10-$30 each but are always on sale like BOGO & 40% off. These brushes are very soft, pick up colour well and keep there shape.I have only had a problem with 1 brush shedding but I think I just picked up a dud. Keep in mind the pictures I have taken  below are brushes I have owned (except 1) for over a year and they have been used everyday and washed many many times. 

FACE BRUSHES..
*Face Contour Brush - I use this for High lighting and Bronzing
*Flat Top Duo Fibre Brush - I use for Blush & Bronzers
*Large Powder Brush - Originally used for face powder but now used for blush
*Fan Brush - Used for blush when I'm trying to use a light hand (high pigment shades)


FACE BRUSHES..
*Concealer Blush - Great concealer brush for spots and under the eyes
*Foundation Brush - My new brush I plan on using to apply concealer around nose & under my eyes


EYE BRUSHES..
*Short/Stiff Blending Brush - I use this brush to apply colour under my lower lashes and on the inner corner
*Soft Crease Brush - Great for blending out colours in the crease & blending lines
*Large Shadow Brush - Wonderful for sweeping colours over the whole lid
*Angled Eye Liner Brush - Used to apply my cream and Gel Liners


I also use there foundation Double sided Sponge to apply my foundation daily and there round disposable sponges to apply my powder. Great company and if you are in Canada I would check them out not only for their Brushes and applicators but also for there great cosmetics.


Sara xo

No comments:

Post a Comment