Sunday 3 June 2012

WAY AFFORDABLE MAKE-UP TUTORIAL:)

Hello Dolls, sorry for the absence Ive been sick with the flu ugh!!! Feeling better this morning so I'm doing a full make-up tutorial for you using all very affordable drug store brands (even my sponges & brushes) Hope you like:)

PRODUCTS USED

STEPS/PRODUCTS (Not all shown)
1. I applied RIMMEL Clean Finish Foundation to my face using my Quo Duo make-up Sponge
2. Next I used my fingers to blend in LOREAL's Magic Lumi under my eyes
3. To finish my face make-up I powders my face using RIMMEL Stay Matte Pressed Powder
4. I used an e.l.f brush to apply ESSENCE shadow in 35 Party all Night all over lid to crease
5. Followed by ESSENCE 19 Disco Diva through the crease using another brush by e.l.f
6. For Eye Liner I used e.l.f Waterproof Pen
7. I curled my Lashes then applied REVLON Photoready Mascara to top lashes then a MAYBELLINE Mega Plush to top and Bottom lashes
8. I used yet another e.l.f Brush to apply NYC Blush in 651 Riverside rose to my cheeks swept up towards my temple.
9. I finished the look off with some cherry Baby Lips.

Sara xo

2 comments: