Tuesday 3 July 2012

ULTRAFLESH HAUL & SWATCHES

Hey Dolls I have a list of Beauty brands I have yet to try but really want to. One of the brands on this list was ULTRAFLESH and when I saw it at Winners for half price I picked up a few things to try.

PERFECT REDS
3 Sheers & 3 Mattes -Each shade comes in a sheer and opaque matte version in these mini lipsticks
BONFIRE(S) BONFIRE(M) TORCH(S) TORCH(M) SPARK(S) SPARK(M)
BLACK MAGIC
THE ULTIMATE JET EYE LINER COLLECTION
Black Wet/Dry Liner, Black Shimmer Liner, Black Water Resistant Smudge Liner, Mini Kohl Pencil, Mini Shimmer Pencil & Pro Mini Angle Brush
MATTE & SHIMMER DRY
MATTE & SHIMMER WET
WATER RESISTANT SMUDGE LINER , SHIMMER PENCIL & KOHL PENCIL
ULTRA GLOSS (Sunlit)
LUMINOUS MOISTURISING LIP GLOSS
My first impression of these products is a good one although they do have a few flaws. More with the packaging then the actual products. With the Liner set if your not super careful your hands get black on them when your sliding the sections open. Then there is the gloss which you turn and nothing happens so you turn it again to get the product..and out of no where it just starts coming out ..and out (like a can of hair mousse). Have no complaints on the Lipsticks:)

Sara xo

5 comments:

  1. I like the fun mini size lippies

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard finding good liquid liners. Most of them fade or smudge. I like the lip gloss though. Pretty color.

    Beauty. Fashion. Seattle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those lipstick colors are so nice! I love the mini size.


    x Jordan
    - Boho Vanity -

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful pictures! i enjoyed seeing it ♥


    If you have a minute, please check out my blog and follow me if you liked it. I'll appreciate it so much! Thanks!


    $30 RIRE giveaway on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful pictures! i enjoyed seeing it ♥


    If you have a minute, please check out my blog and follow me if you liked it. I'll appreciate it so much! Thanks!


    $30 RIRE giveaway on my blog

    ReplyDelete