Good Morning Beauties. Last night while I was getting ready for bed I was thinking I haven't wrote a post on my face cleansing routine and the products Ive been using lately. Many products in my current routine are Lancome products, a company I have recently rekindled my love for.
1. I start with LANCOME BI-FACIL Eye Make-up remover for sensitive eyes. This one doesn't irritate my sensitive peepers and removes my waterproof liners & Mascaras. I had the full size before and I will probably purchase the full size once this sample size is finished.
2. Next I cleanse with LANCOME COMFORTING CREAMY FOAMING CLEANSER - DRY SKIN. This cleanser is amazing. An old time fave I had forgotten about. Its creamy, moisturising, leaves my skin feeling really clean, smells wonderful and its pink:)
Sea Sponge is what I use with my cleanser. I apply my cleanser in spots on my forehead, cheeks, nose & chin then use this damp sponge in small circular motions to wash and gently exfoliate my skin.
3. I then use Caudalie cleansing water as my toner on a cotton pad all over my face..love this stuff and I just ran out. Buying a new one on my next trip to Sephora.
4. Second last step is for me to apply LANCOME VISIONAIRE SKIN CORRECTOR SERUM. This stuff is awesome. My skin felt better and my pores actually looked smaller days after I started using it, the first product Ive ever used to do what it claimed it would when it comes to reducing pores. The full size is expensive but I think it will be worth it.
5. Last I apply Moisturiser before bed. I usually don't use my day time moisturiser containing SPF 30 at night but its the only one I have right now and it works well. I also use this in the AM under my make-up.
What products are in your face cleansing routine?
great post! thanks for sharing :) xxReplyDelete
Oo lots of Lancome. I don't have very much experience with this brand but I just got quite a bit as a gift with purchase. I'm excited to try it!ReplyDelete
Ooh lovely routine with lots of gorgeous products! Love the look of the Caudalie cleansing water! oxReplyDelete
We have similar routine. I love how you share it with your audience.ReplyDelete
Mom Fitness Journal | Beauty and Fashion in Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews
http://ecfabulous.blogspot.com/ my nighttime routine!! Great Idea!! :) Thanks for Sharing!!! xxReplyDelete