Sunday 16 September 2012

All Better Now:) EOTD

 If you follow me on Facebook or Twitter you probably know me and my monkeys have had the stomach flu this week which sucked but we are all better now and I thought I would do my make-up for the first time in days. I really didn't spend much time on my eye make-up although it is more then my usual matte neutrals:)
1. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Permanent Taupe over 3/4 of my lid
2. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk on outer corner blended in to the middle of lid
3. Pomegranate Punk under lower lashes on outer 1/4 of eye
4. Loreal Color Infaillible all over lid
5. Curled my lashes 
6. Lancome Doll Lashes in so black
Sara xo
My Dior Amber Diamond Give-away ends in a few days..check it out Here:)

5 comments:

  1. That's beautiful! Subtle, but still enough to bring out your eye colour - I love it! How come one of your Color Tattoos has different packaging? Is one from the states?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its from the UK I won it in a blog give-away:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh that makes more sense! I wonder if it's the same colour as Tough as Taupe here?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm going to try that mascara, It made your lashes look so big and full.

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been eyeing up the eye tattoo pots for a while but couldn't decide which to go for. Think it'll be pomegranate punk. So pretty!! x

    ReplyDelete