Sunday 30 September 2012

17 Blemish Balm Review:)

Today's review post is the first of many to come over the next weeks. I have a lot to try and share after getting my UK swap box in the mail on Friday. I used all products from the box yesterday to do my make-up and decided to review the 17 BB cream first because I think is fantastic. 

This thicker consistency BB cream covers better then many foundation I own. Wasn't drying or cakey which is wonderful for my Super dry skin - that's already transitioning into my even dryer winter skin. It did not go patchy through out the day and still looked good when I washed my face at bed time..I thought my $50+ Smashbox BB cream was great but this one passes it by a mile.

17 BB (blemish balm) All in One Magic Make-up Contains SPF 25. Claims to even out skin tone, cover imperfections and control oil and it does all the above. The box also says it enhances skins condition in just 4 weeks with ingredients to help prevent breakouts, minimise pores control oil..I will do an update in a month to let you know if it improved my skin.
No Make-up EEK!!!
Just using this BB cream
I'm going to be sad when this runs out but I will definitely love using it until that happens:)

Sara xo
Did some more shopping for my Big December GFC Give-away..some brands included so far are Clarins, OPI & Benefit:) xx

3 comments:

  1. So glad you love it! Will have to get you a back up! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great product! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have so many bb creams! Gosh is great

    ReplyDelete