Wednesday 14 November 2012

10 Nail Polishes I Have/Would Re-Purchase

Hey Lovelies, As you all know I'm a nail polish nut. Buying new ones all the time but its very rare I buy a color I find awesome or unique enough to re-purchase. There are so many colors I love but I usually find a color in the same family I like better by the time the bottle is done. These 10 are polishes I have either re bought or I am going to. 

Polishes (If I have re-purchased already)
ESSIE 
Mint Candy Apple (2nd)
Splash of Grenadine
Beyond Cozy
Shine of the Times (2nd)
OPI
Warm & Fozzie (2nd)
INK!
Just Spotted the Lizard (2nd)
Butter London
The Black Knight (2 bottles & 1 for a friend)
MISA
Toxic Seduction
CHINA GLAZE
Trend Setter

Which Polish do you need in your collection?
Sara xo

8 comments:

  1. Warm and Fuzzie is so gorgeous! I've never seen it before, it's such a unique colour! I also adore the Butter London polish, but I've never actually tried theirs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that Butter polish looks amazing! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Butter London "Dark Knight" one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collection! :-) I really need to take the plunge and purchase an Essie Mint Candy Apple - I've been gazing longingly at it for months!

    And the China Glaze Trend Setter polish looks a lovely colour too!

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post! Warm and Fuzzie are my faves!

    New follower here!
    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the Essie polishes - I am wanting Shine of the Times so badly!

    ReplyDelete