Tuesday 27 November 2012

Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer Duo

Hey Lovelies. Here is a product I was eyeing for a long time and had to grab it when I saw it was at IMATS last weekend esp with a discount and now I'm not so sure I even like it. The Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer Duo is a great color (fair/light) and seems creamy to the touch but looks very dry under my eyes. I do apply moisturizer with SPF every morning but maybe my dry winter skin is too dry right now for this product. It does cover OK on its own but under another concealer it covers my under eye circles even better. So I guess my only complaint is how dry and cakey it looks.

If any of you have this product and have any tips for me. Please comment:)
With a mix of both sides of the Concealer
No Concealer - YUCK!!
You can't see well on the picture of it applied but it does look really dry like putting a foundation powder over a full coverage foundation:(

Sara xo

4 comments:

  1. it does look dry, but you can wait and see how it goes!
    Marina @ blissious.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try this! http://prfashionbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow its very effective - like Bobbi Brown's! For a cheaper price. I wanna try this out! THANKS for the heads up!!

    ♥,
    Shari

    ReplyDelete