Thursday 6 December 2012

MY EVERYDAY BRUSHES & How I use them:)

Well I guess tonight's post isn't going along with my holiday theme ooh well lol. I'm talking brushes in this one, my fave every day brushes. 

FACE

EYE BRUSHES

LIPS
1. bdellium Flat Top Kabuki - Foundation
2. Real Techniques stippling Brush - Foundation
3. QUO Contour Brush - Powder Highlighters
4. QUO Powder Brush - Bronzing Powder
5. QUO Fan Brush - Blush (very pigmented)
6. QUO Blush - Blush
7. QUO Crease Shadow - Setting under eye concealer
8. e.l.f Shadow Brush - Eye shadows
9. QUO All over eye shadow Brush - All over lid
10. MAC 275SE - Crease
11. e.l.f Crease Brush - Crease
12. Clinique ? - Eye Brows
13. MAC 212 - Placing Shadow along/under upper/lower lashes
14. Maybelline Liner Brush - Gel Liners
15. QUO Angled Liner Brush - Gel Liners
16. QUO Ultra Finer Liner Brush - Lipsticks/Lip Tars

As you can see I don't always use a brush for what it was intended for but that's OK it works for me:)

Sara xo

5 comments:

  1. I keep meaning to order the Real Technique's stippling brush. You seem to have a nice variety of brushes, which makes me want to buy more haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there Pretty! :)
    great post. love you blog!<3
    Btw,I am having my first giveaway. :) You might win awesome COSMETIC ORGANIZERS! ^_^
    I am hoping for your participation. ^_^
    Here's the link: http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/2012/11/novemberrific-giveaway.html
    Looking forward for your participation :)
    Fallow my blog and I will SURELY follow your blog too :)
    Have a great day!

    Much Love!
    -Jan
    http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can never have too many brushes! great post :)

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The QUO brushes look fab. I have never heard of them before. I also love the Real Technique brushes. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you have a lot of cute brushes! I only have 5 or six but they're okay haha x

    http://fashionistainthedark.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete