Friday 18 January 2013

January 2013 Beauty & Clothing Haul

Hi Loves, today I headed to one of our malls to do a little shopping. I was sad to see the last of my Gift Cards go but I got some really awesome things. I also booked a time to have my make-up done at the MAC Betty & Veronica Event on February 14th. This Collection launches that day here, just hope its not all sold out in the 3 hours before my appointment:)

Forever 21 - Knitted Darth Sweater & Head Bands
Journeys - Cat Woman Converse
MAC -  Lipsticks in Viva Glam Nikki
Brow Pencil in Brunette & Brow Set in Red Head
(I thought I got brunette in both, still works for me)
Sephora - NARS Blush in Amour
Juicy Couture La La Sample
Fresh Soy Face Cleanser (100 pnts)

Sara xo

5 comments:

  1. Omg the sweaters amazing!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those lipsticks are GORGEOUS. :D

    Hill
    http://thebugthatfleeps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How to you like the brow pencil, i brought two of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha the Darth Vader sweater and Cat Woman Converse are awesome! :-D I'm always such a big fan of geek-chic fashion!

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to get used to it thats for sure. Not because its a bad product just because Ive always used shadow for my brows:)

    Sara x

    ReplyDelete