Tuesday 29 January 2013

MAYBELLINE COLOR WHISPERS

Hi Loves. The Shoppers across the street from my home finally got some of the products I have been waiting for so I picked somethings up to see if they are as awesome as I`ve heard they are. Alright maybe I went over board by buying almost every shade on the display but I couldn't decide and it helped they were on special:)

 Ok the Color Whispers are pretty Awesome. The lighter shades don`t have the best color pay off but still give a noticeable hint of color which is fine for what they are. The darker, deeper shades are more pigmented. They feel great on the lips, very moisturizing. No color bleeding at all like some of the Revlon Lip Butters do. I adore the packaging & the color range is wonderful from Nudes to Peach to Reds. I would love to get my hands on some more of these and I`ll definitely be looking out for future sales.


80 MADE-IT MAUVE

30 PIN UP PEACH

 75 ROSE OF ATTRACTION

85 BERRY READY

45 WHO WORE IT RED-ER

Sara xo

11 comments:

  1. wow.....the packaging is so tempting..wish it ws available here:)

    m following u:)
    Please follow my blog too

    Renji
    www.makeupholicworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those lipsticks are so gorgeous! I've seen them before but I am definitely going to give one a try now, they look really great!

    xo
    nathalista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I never saw these before, how do you like them compared to the Baby Lips? I still love my revlon lip butters though xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rose of Attraction looks so nice :))

    www.rebekasbeautyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look lovely, definitely want to try a couple of the shades! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't seen those before but I definitely want to try them now!! Thanks for the review. :)

    xo, Sarah
    hustlababy09.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Berry ready looks so nice!
    :)

    ReplyDelete