1. Apply a mix of shimmering champagne and lavender over lid
2. Place a soft brown through out the crease.
3. Draw a line just above the crease extending it to almost the
inner corner as well as out past the outer corner of eye with
liquid liner. Trace over the line with black gel liner.
4. Apply black gel to upper lash line.
5. Curl and a apply lost of mascara to top and bottom lashes
6. When applying mascara to lower lashes take tweezers and gently
grab small groups of lashes and hold for a second to clump them
Im no make-up artist so this isnt perfect but I had a lot of fun creating this look. Hope you enjoyed seeing it:)
Love the look! It's amazing!ReplyDelete
This definitely looks interesting! Great tutorial on how to re-create this!ReplyDelete
this looks AMAZING! xReplyDelete
This is SO Twiggy, I love it, and it looks rather wearable for day as well, must try!ReplyDelete
beautiful lid color , nice post sara :) xxReplyDelete
Wow... very pretty!! Beautiful eyes!!!ReplyDelete
This is niceReplyDelete
This is so beautiful, love the eye palette!ReplyDelete
A little bit Unique
very particular! I really like the contrast created by the black eyeliner and the brighter matte coloursReplyDelete
LOVE this look girl!! You have such gorgeous eyes and I love your brow's too!! ♥ReplyDelete
Thank you so much for linking up to Makeup Monday!
I hope you will be back again next week!