1. Apply a mix of shimmering champagne and lavender over lid
2. Place a soft brown through out the crease.
3. Draw a line just above the crease extending it to almost the
inner corner as well as out past the outer corner of eye with
liquid liner. Trace over the line with black gel liner.
4. Apply black gel to upper lash line.
5. Curl and a apply lost of mascara to top and bottom lashes
6. When applying mascara to lower lashes take tweezers and gently
grab small groups of lashes and hold for a second to clump them
Im no make-up artist so this isnt perfect but I had a lot of fun creating this look. Hope you enjoyed seeing it:)