Sunday, 10 March 2013

My 1st CHANEL Lipstick ♥

Hey Loves, sorry I haven't put anything new up this weekend or read any of your weekend posts, I'm back now and spending the day catching up. Friday I stopped in at Winner to take a peak at their beauty section when I saw this lonely Chanel lipstick sitting on the shelf. So I took to the counter so they could open the security box and I could take a look. It was totally a me color and I've always wanted a Chanel Lipstick + it was $10 cheaper then at a department store, I couldn't resist.


Sara xo

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that is beautiful! Congrats on your first Chanel, that is a big thing!! Is there like a gold sheen to this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this colour really pretty going to give it a shot x
    www.krystelcouture.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's such an awesome score to find such a pretty coloured Chanel lipstick at Winners!!:)Lucky you!! It really is a pretty colour!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This shade is so nice, really like it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shade on you! Bargain too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh la la. Love this color on you. I'm really happy for you about your first Chanel, can't wait until I can get one haha :)

    Jen xx
    jentea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete