Thursday 2 May 2013

APRIL'S BEAUTY BOXES

Hello Loves. I received two of my monthly beauty boxes this week so I decided to throw them into a post and share what came. I got my April Glossy Box which came with some great products but sadly will be my last box (for a while). I also received my April Beauty Box 5 which I am continuing with, low price and great products.

GLOSSY BOX
*Jelly Pong Pong Lip Stain (full size)- $18.70
*Shick Hydro Silk Razor - $10.99
*Boscia Recharging Night Moisture - $44.00/40 ml
*Pop Beauty Glitz Liner/olive oomph (full size) - $15.00
*Heartland Fragrances Bath Salts/mint - $10.10/30 oz

BEAUTY BOX FIVE
*La Fresh Body Soother Wipes - $9.99/24 wipes
*Minxxette Brush Hanger - $4.69/small
*Jean Pierre Cosmetics Oil Absorbing Tissues - $1.99/50 sheets
*Models Co Nude Illusion Lip Pencil - $20
*Brazen Cosmetics (loose) Eye Shadow/birthday suit - $7.49/0.18oz

I'm sure you will get to see these products in more depth in future review and tutorial posts. 

Sara xo

2 comments:

  1. There is great stuff in them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, both of them are great, the first one especially is so worth the money! Love that Pop eyeliner!

    ReplyDelete