Hello Dolls, I have actually found the time and motivation to write up quite a few new Posts. Yay!! This will be a first in my series of Tens Posts. 10 loves, 10 hates, 10 essentials you get the point right loves.
Here are my Top 10 Re-purchased Products (Highend edition).
1. Benefit Erase Paste - I used this concealer for years and recently rediscovered my love for it. The peachy tone (light shade) conceals and corrects nicely.
2. Bobbi Brown Corrector - The light Bisque shade gives that little bit extra help I need some days to conceal the issues being an insomniac causes.
3. MAC NSF Natural Powder - I keep going back to this product over and over again.
4. NARS Laguna - Amazing bronzing powder that is the perfect shade for me right now. A tad dark when I'm winter pale but with a light hand it still works then.
5. NARS Blushes - I love the quality and color selection of these wonderful Blushes. Two I have been reaching for a lot are Torrid & Orgasm (once again:) )
6. Benefit Browzing - I went back to this one lately because my hair is now light again - Blond highlights.
7. MAC Lipsticks - I just adore MAC Lipsticks and I am drawn to the Lipstick display every time I pass by a MAC shop. Love Vegas Volt right now.
8. DIOR Lip Glow Balm - Very moisturizing, glossy and a perfect pink tint.
9. Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette - Ive said it before but this little palette is essential in my make-up bag. Great all over lid, highlights and crease shades, as well as colors I use for my brows and as eye liners.
10. MAC Paint Pot in Ground Work - wonderful base under shadows esp shades from the above palette or used as a quick wash of color.
Hope you stop by tomorrow to see the 10 Products That Didnt Work for Me:)