Wednesday 3 July 2013

JUNE FAVES

Hello Loves. Its time to share my monthly make-up/beauty faves with you once again. I wear minimal make-up in the Summer months so there isn't too much to show but there are some wonderful products:)


FACE
* Perk Me Up / Brightening Primer - Ive been loving this under my foundation especially under my eyes. 
* MAC Face & Body Foundation (C2) - Long time fave. Great light weight foundation for the warmer months.
* Benefit Erase Paste - I keep going back to this peach toned concealer. Its fantastic.


CHEEKS
* Dior Healthy Glow Blush (001 Petal) - Beautiful bright pink blush. Very subtle but can be built up.
* Sonia Kashuk Cream Bronzer (42 Rich Bronze) - My first cream bronzing product and I cant get enough of it. Blends out perfectly using my Real Techniques stippling brush. 

LIPS
* Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub - Great for smoothing my lips and tastes so yummy.
* Rimmel Apocalips (Luna) - Gorgeous coral shade. Shows more orange with my lighting..oops.

A FEW EXTRA FAVES
* MAC Veluxe Brow Pencil (Deep Brunette) - I have highlighted my hair recently but this shade still works as its really not that dark.
* Up & Up Benzoyl Peroxide 5% - My skin went a bit crazy the past month and this has really helped clear it up.

So those are my Loves for the month. If you would like to see a review on any of the products please let me know in the comments below:)

Sara xo

5 comments:

  1. Great choices for the summer!😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picks. Love the look of the Dior blusher :)
    xx

    Naomii
    www.glitterbomb-makeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all great picks for the summer
    http://betzysmakeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard so many great things about the Sonia Kashuk cream bronzer...that's it...I must own it!! Thanks for pushing me over the edge...great picks!!

    ReplyDelete