Monday 23 January 2012

8 Most Worn TAG!!!

Hello Beauties for my first tag here on The Beautiful world of Lennyn B i decided to do the 8 Most Worn Tag after going through tag videos on you tube and watching a few of my favorite youtubers do theirs.. Here's mine. Enjoy:)


SHOES: STEVE MADDEN BOOTS - I either wear them up or folded down at least 5 days a week..LOVE THEM!!


LIPSTICK:   SYRUP by MAC - A my lips but better colour
LIP GLOSS: INFINITE by SMASHBOX - Nude Peach


JEWELRY (don't wear earrings): AMETHYST BRACELET


PERFUME: TWILIGHT WOODS by BATH & BODYWORKS 


NAIL POLISH: JAZZ by ESSIE (fingers)
CUCKOO FOR THIS COLOUR by OPI (toes)


SHIRT: ANY LOOSE OFF THE SHOULDER T-SHIRT/LONG SLEEVE


PURSE: BROWN LEATHER THRIFT STORE FIND


SCARF: BLUE, YELLOW & WHITE TYE DYE 


...and that is my 8 Most Worn TAG!!


SARA XO

No comments:

Post a Comment