Wednesday 18 January 2012

Braving the Cold...Lip Balm Faves:)

 Today on my way to donate lots of clothes i froze my bottom off so i thought I would do a series of posts talking about the products I use a lot more during the cold winter months here in Canada. My skin gets super dry and itchy, my lips get chapped and my hair gets full of static..wow I just realized how hot I must look in the winter lol. I'm going to do my posts of my favorite lotions & scubs, Frizz control hair products and lip balms.

On this page I will discuss my fave Lip products and if you want to know about the other products I'm loving this winter just scroll my blog page.. 

EOS (Evolution of smooth) : These cute packaged lip balms are 95% organic/ 100% natural. they are made with Shea Butter & Vitamin E and are free of Gluton and Parabens. They go on smooth and clear and are defiinitly head turners when I pull one out of my purse. On me they dont last as long as the EOS site says they should and the sweet mint flavor burns my lips when I wear it. ($4 CAD)

PRINCIPESSA: I adore this lip balm. Not only is the pink and black packaging gorgeous its packed with Vitamin E and Shea Butter. Its not sticky or greasy and I love that it last longer on my lips then everyother lip balm I own. ($11 CAD)

CARMEX: This is one of my all time favorites. It glides on smoothly and lasts a long time on my lips. I do prefere the stick form in the original sent more then the cherry tube..which tingles my lips a little

SMITH'S MOCHA ROSE (with vanilla): I recently picked this up while waiting in line at Sephora and Im so happy I did. The thicker formula hydrates my dry lips for quite a while with a light sweet flavour. ($7CAD)  http://www.sephora.com/ and http://www.beautyhabit.com/rosebud.html among many other places to purchase Smith's products.

VICHY AQUALIA THERMAL: I have gone through about 3 of these in the last year and Im sure when this one is finished I will repurchase in the future. This stick lip balm smooths, hydrates repairs my lips last. If my lips are splitting (ouch) I load this on before bed and wake up with soft lips in the morn. Totally worth the high price tag of $17? 


These are among my faves and the ones I reach for most often but I do have plenty of other lip products i do use from time to time. Recently I did buy a few Maybelline Baby Lips (awesome!!) and Im sure to include them in another faves video soon...

Thanks for Stopping by Beauties and be sure to check out the othe posts in this post series:)

Sara xo


No comments:

Post a Comment