* That Girl Primer by benefit- this brightening primer is a pearly pink colour with a creamy consistency and has fairly good staying power under foundation. I don't use this one as often as I should.
* Quo Total Perfecting Face Primer- This primer is a clear silicone based primers enriched with vitamins and nutrients to minimize pores and keep foundations lasting all day. I really like this one, I tend to use this one on its own to make my skin look great on those days I don't want to wear makeup.
* The Pore-fessional by Benefit- This one comes out looking like a tinted cream but as soon as you start smoothing it over your face it has a smooth silicone feeling. This is my most used primer right now and I would definitely consider buying the full size.
* Smash box Photo Finish - I only have a sample of this product right now and I don't think I would buy the full size..because I love the way this primer makes my pores completely disappear but it makes my skin break out.
* Laura Mercier Hydrating Foundation primer- i would fore sure repurchase this cream based primer. This one hydrates and smooths my dry skin before applying and blending my foundation.
I want to try.....
* Laura Mercier Radiance Primer
* Korres Face Primer
If you Beauties have any primers your loving these days please let me know :)