* That Girl Primer by benefit- this brightening primer is a pearly pink colour with a creamy consistency and has fairly good staying power under foundation. I don't use this one as often as I should.
* Quo Total Perfecting Face Primer- This primer is a clear silicone based primers enriched with vitamins and nutrients to minimize pores and keep foundations lasting all day. I really like this one, I tend to use this one on its own to make my skin look great on those days I don't want to wear makeup.
* The Pore-fessional by Benefit- This one comes out looking like a tinted cream but as soon as you start smoothing it over your face it has a smooth silicone feeling. This is my most used primer right now and I would definitely consider buying the full size.
* Smash box Photo Finish - I only have a sample of this product right now and I don't think I would buy the full size..because I love the way this primer makes my pores completely disappear but it makes my skin break out.
* Laura Mercier Hydrating Foundation primer- i would fore sure repurchase this cream based primer. This one hydrates and smooths my dry skin before applying and blending my foundation.
I want to try.....
* Laura Mercier Radiance Primer
* Korres Face Primer
If you Beauties have any primers your loving these days please let me know :)
I love the Smashbox primer but haven't tried any other ones. I haven't had the same reaction as you have to this one, but maybe it's just different sesitivity.ReplyDelete
Up until this past year I only wore concealer under my eyes and translucent powder..i first tried this product when I was first trying out different foundations which at the time all made me break out..now nothing really bothers my skin (make up wise) and im def trying to use this product more and moreReplyDelete