Saturday 14 January 2012

A Wedding Just As Unique

I'm sitting here recovering from Pneumonia thinking about what beauty product I can review, haul or do a tutorial on for you beautiful people but I'm too preoccupied by wedding ideas..so this post may be boring and you may click the x before reaching the bottom, i just wanted to share a few of my ideas with you and maybe just maybe you will get to know me a little better. 
I'm definitely a unique individual, Ive always been the girl who does what she wants and wears what she wants even if everyone else laughs..funny how those same styles become trends years later. So my wedding wont be anything different...

                   Mad Hatter Tea Party meets The Circus
I know sounds too weird for most but Ive never imagined getting married in a church with a white dress and  brides maids at my side wearing perfectly matching dressing lined in a neat row. I do imagine wearing a white knee length gown with a pop of bright colour like hot pink or teal maybe even a rainbow of colours thrown in some were, maybe the tulle under neath or my shoes. I see a garden reception with brightly coloured decor and a candy Buffet table filled with a gorgeous array of sweets (like swirled lollies) just as colourful and the decor. I want vintage looking unmatching place settings and chairs of different styles would be awesome too.
                             (minus the black but you get the idea)



 At this point you might be saying this women is crazy..I assure you I'm not like everyone else but I'm not crazy. I just see the world in a very colourful way and I eloped with the father of my children and never got the wedding of my dreams..now I get to do that. A conventional wedding can be amazingly beautiful and I'm not putting down anyone who may read this post that had or is planning a wedding like that but its just not me. Me a girl with bright red hair and a lot of colourful tattoos decorating my body (and a sleeve that will hopefully be done soon) me a girl who paints Murial's on walls when I cant sleep. Ive always seen the beauty in peoples abilities to be different. what a wonderful blessing to be unique and that's how I will celebrate one of the most important days of my life with as much colour and uniqueness as me.

If you are still reading at this point I thank you for sticking around and I hope you got to know me a little more..I will most ideas as they pop into my head and tomorrow i promise to write something "beauty" related:)

No comments:

Post a Comment