So here we Go...I am going to attempt to do Project Pan on my Face, body and hair products (not including make-up). An easy first attempt as these are all things i use on a daily basis, they are half way used up already and I replace them every few months anyways but I'm sticking to not buying another product in these same category until these bottles are empty. which will be crazy hard since I'm just as addicted to trying out new face & body beauty items as I am at buying make-up.
MY PROJECT 8 PAN
1. B & BW Stress Relief Cream (Eucalyptus/spearmint)
2. LANCOME Comforting Creamy Cleanser for Dry Skin
3. AVEENO Skin Brightening Daily Scrub
4. MARCELLE AC-Solutions Scrub
5. SEPHORA Waterproof Eye Make-up Remover
6. CLINIQUE Moisture Surge Extra
7. SEBASTIAN Shaper Hair Spray
8. BAPTISTE Coloured Dry Shampoo for Brunettes (even though my hair is bright red at the moment)
I will keep you updated on how well I stick to this and I will for sure do a haul on all the new goodies I get when I can finally replace these items..I may have to try out something(s) new.
Wish Me Luck Beauties:)