Friday 3 February 2012

Love Me a Good Sale

Today I was at shoppers Drug Mart with my son with the sole intent of going to the post office then heading home but I just happened to walk through the cosmetic section on the way ..and what did I see?..some awesome sales I couldn't pass up.


First I saw the Maybelline 24 Eye Shadows on sale for $5.99 each. I haven't tried these yet and there was no testers out to try so I only picked up 1 today.
40 Tenacious Teal
Excellent staying power..looked the same as when I swatched it even after doing dishes


Next I went to check out the Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blushes thinking I would pick up 1 more at $10.99 each, to my very happy surprise they to were on for $5.99. So I picked up 4 more in the colours 50 Plum Wine, 10 pink Frosting, 60 Coffee Cake and 15 Rose Petal.
check out my full review & swatches of all my colours now posted


Last I had been eyeing Essie Lilacism for a very very long time and it was also on sale for $9.99 ($11.99 reg) so I couldn't walk away with this gorgeous spring colour.

As we were leaving the mall I we walked by a Hair salon with a sign that said buy 1 OPI Nail polish  (@$9.95) and get 2 free. I picked up the only 3 colours left in the bin. Big Hair..Big Nails, Don't Mess with OPI & Stranger Tides. Not sure how much use I will get out of these colours but for the price I'm sure I can find a use for them..Maybe use them in my nail art:)

Just wanted to show you beauties a few things I picked up today and mention the great sales I found today in case some of you were thinking of trying any of these products..Who doesn't want to save money:)

Sara XO



No comments:

Post a Comment