Monday 12 March 2012

MY FAVORITE DRUG STORE & HIGHEND COSMETIC BRANDS

Hello Beauties wow it feels like I haven't written anything in months even though my last post was put up on Friday. I seriously go through withdrawal lol. Had a nice weekend at my Fiance's place now I'm home, a good night sleep and some errands ran and I'm ready to get writing. Today I'm posting about my favorite brands. Drugstore and high end. Some of these products I love and some I don't like too much  and brands I am itching to try.


            DRUG STORE BRANDS
RIMMEL LONDON - I don't think there has been 1 product by Rimmel I have tried and have not really liked but my current faves would have to include..their Bronzers, Lipsticks, Foundation and concealers.
MAYBELLINE - This Company puts out awesome cosmetics in my opinion.Like there blushes, Mascaras, Liquid & Gel Liners and brow liners. Not a big fan of their new foam foundation, great light weight coverage but hate how much dispenses.
COVERGIRL - I like their loose Powder, Lipsticks, Waterproof Mascara's & eye shadows. Hate the smell of their foundations or at least the ones Ive tried. 
REVLON - Awesome foundation like the Photoready Airbrush & Colour Stay. Lipsticks & Lip Butters. Mascaras and Nail polish. 




             HIGH END BRANDS 
MAC - Love MAC MSF Powder. Powder, cream & Mineralize Blushes, Concealers, eye shadows, Paint Pots, Tinted moisturizers & Lipsticks . Not a bug fan of MAC Glosses (to sticky),  Foundations (so far) and  Mascaras.
URBAN DECAY - Amazing eye shadow Palettes, 24/7 Eye liners and Lid Primers.
BUXOM - Buxom by Bare Essentials makes the best mascara (Buxom Lash), Stay Their Cream Shadows, Big & healthy Lip Tarnish and potted Lip Glosses.
BENEFIT - Huge fan of Box Blushes (I some times don't like the perfume smell), Primer for Lids and Faces. High Lighters, Concealers and Eye shadows. I have a love hate relationship with Badgal Lash Mascara.Wanting to try Benefits new hello flawless Foundation.


* I also love STILA's Shadow Palettes, Tarte Blushes and NARS Foundations, Blush & Bronzers.


* I Can't wait to get my hands on....
SLEEK - Palettes, Pout Paints, Blush and Brow Kit.
YSL - Lipsticks & Creme de Blush
DIOR - Eye shadow Quads
MAKE UP FOREVER - Everything:)


Sara XO

No comments:

Post a Comment