Friday 4 May 2012

Clothes Line in The Sunshine:)

Hey dolls Just a quick post before I leave for the weekend and I know Ive been doing a lot of reviews lately but its a new season and with that everything changes for me at least. New clothes, make-up colours and even fragrance which is what I'm blabbing about today. I was out and picked up an adorable set of mini perfumes.Wish I had smell O vision..cause wow they smell so good. Well I think so but my favourite scents are an acquired taste as my all time favourite perfume of all time was GRASS by The GAP.


I'm Totally loving all 3 but if I had to pick one I would say cotton T-shirt smells the best in my opinion:)


Hope you all have an amazing weekend, Ill be back posting on Sunday...and to the winner of my giveaway your package is all ready and I'm mailing it on my way out of town tonight:)


Sara xo

3 comments:

  1. hi doll just wanted to let you know i think your pictures a bit too big for the post section- those look awesome by the way

    x Jordan
    - Boho Vanity -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops didnt realize i put them as xlarge not large like i usually do. thanks gorgeous:)

      Delete
  2. Hey!

    Check out my post that I tagged you in : )

    http://julianney.blogspot.com/2012/05/get-to-know-me-tag.html

    Julianne

    ReplyDelete