Wednesday 2 May 2012

INSPIRED BY SUMMER-MAKE-UP LOOK

Hello Beauties its supposed to be hot here in Burlington tomorrow and I guess I have summer on the brain cause doing my make-up today I fiddled around with a look that would be perfect for a summer day (or night). Its colourful but very soft and I tried to use as many drugstore products as I could.

FACE: I applied Garnier BB cream all over. Blended a small amount of Rimmel Clean Finished Foundation around my nose. I concealed under eye circles with MAC Select Cover-up and set it all with a loose powder.

EYES: I applied the peach shade from Benefits Cabana Glama set all over lid to crease. Then took a mix of the 2 top shades from Maybelline Lavender Fields and blended them through the crease. Next a lightly lined my top lashes with Essence long lasting Liner in 02 Hot Chocolate (stay as close to lashes as possible). Last for my eyes I curled my lashes and applied 2 coats of Maybelline Falsies Flaired.

CHEEKS: I swiped NYC Cheek Glow in 651 Riverside Rose onto the apples of my cheeks and blended up towards my temples.

Lips: I used my Revlon Lip Butter in 065 Creamsicle on my lips then patted and blended in Rimmel Coral Queen over it with my Finger.

FINI:)

Sara xo

1 comment: