Friday 15 June 2012

MY BUCKET LIST :)

Happy Friday Dolls. I will be doing posts through out the weekend like tutorials but for this one I wanted to share my Bucket List. A list of things I want to do or accomplish in my life..and being 30 I'm sure I will be adding more to this list over the years but these are what is on it right now:)


MY BUCKET LIST (no order)
* Travel to ...Thailand, Japan, UK, Spain, New York and California

* Have a nice Home with a large yard and beautiful garden for me and my family

* Open an Accessories Boutique selling my Designs & Etsy type accessories

* Create beauty videos..I am too shy still and really have no idea how to upload and edit yet.

* Marry the love of my life. My Matt:) and have a beautiful wedding since I eloped with my first marriage

* Give my kids an amazing life 

* Go White Water Rafting (Ive already gone sky diving & Bungee jumping)

* Deal with my Anxiety disorder better

* Be healthier

well that's my list so far..Whats on your list?

Sara XO

4 comments:

  1. Ahh, hope your dreams get fulfilled:)
    I want to open my own botique too!

    Love,

    Shubhi's Revels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list, i love this idea. I know sometimes life doesn't pan out the way we want but its good to make a list of dreams and feel a sense of accomplishment when you tick one off. Ever since I was young, I had a dream of going to New York. There was just something about the city that intrigued me and luckily I was able to fulfil that dream a couple of years ago. The sense of amazement when I arrived was unbelievable having dreamt about it for so so long! I wish you every success in achieving your dreams. Now I must make a list...I have 2 years before I hit the big 30!

    Becky

    beckys makeup

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way. Traveling was a big part of my life but getting divorced with a 2 yr old and 2 mnth old twins that life gets put on hold. Now that they are 5 & 7 its easier to be away and start doing short trips like NY which I have been dying to explore since I was little too..was planning a trip this yr but now Im saving for a house so we will see xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bucket list - I hope all your hopes and dreams come true! :-)

    Travelling is definitely on my list too - especially the US and Australia!

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete