Monday 2 July 2012

NYC Smooch Proof 16hr Lip Stain

Morning Dolls. The other day while shopping for my first swap I picked up this Lip Stain. I thinks its pretty great but I also don't own any other lip stains so I have nothing to compare it too. I grabbed the most subtle shade just in case it looked really dry and I couldn't get it off. End verdict is this lip marker dries & sets with in seconds, isn't drying at all and last a long time (not the full 16 hrs though). For under $5.00 I may need to try other colours:)


NYC SMOOCH PROOF LIP STAIN
490 PERSISTENT PINK
BARE LIPS
WITH SMASHBOX O-GLOSS GOLD OVER TOP
Any Lip Stain recommendations Beauties??


Sara xo

8 comments:

  1. When ever you mention the swap I jsut want to buy everything now and send it off aha! You should try the Rimmel one (not sure if you have it over there or not though!) Or max factor do one xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe me too. I picked up quite a few things off your list already but a few things I have to order and another they were out of in the store I went to. We dont have the Rimmel Lip stains yet:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely, I've been looking for a lip stain for a while...I love the look of this one!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aha I need to get moving then! I will buy a few things this weekend from your list :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the exact same but i don't like it too much. It's my very first lip stain too. As soon as i drink or lick over my lips, the color is gone :( or i just think that cause it's so sheer ;)
    I use it at home. Don't you think it smells funny?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didnt really notice a smell on mine but after writing the post and wearing it all day i did notice my lips tasted weird like a medicine type taste. Def trying ones from other companies:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hands down, best long-lasting lip color I’ve ever used is LipSense by SeneGence. No funny taste, lasts all day no matter what, and comes in every color you would want. I’ve been using it a while now and am loving it, try it ladies!

    ReplyDelete