* Stila Custom Colour Blush in Coral - Its gorgeous but so so pigmented that I never wear it ( the swatch it one light swipe by my finger)
* MAC A Perfect Day lipstick (amplified) - Swatched it looks like a neutral pink and lovely but it makes me look dead when I ware it on my lips
* Benefit Boi-ing Concealer - I have been using Erase Paste for years and love it but the Boi-ing doesn't cover enough and looks cake under my eyes.
* Stila Smudge Pot in Cobalt - Beautiful bright blue but its dry and hard to use (since I opened it)
* DuWop Mattillume Highlighter in Darker - Doesn't show much on my skin and completely disappears with in a few hours, would rather reach for one of my other Highlighters.
|Left-Right: Benefit Boi-ing - Stila Coral - MAC A Perfect Day - DuWop Highlighters - Stila Smudge pot