Sunday 26 August 2012

August Beauty Faves:)

Hey dolls Ive been busy over the last few days and really missed blogging but I'm back now with my August Beauty Faves. The products I'm sharing with you all are the ones I did reach for the most.
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream - Benefit Porefessional - Benefit Erase Paste - Nars Laguna Bronzer - Benefit Dallas - MAC Julie Verhoeven Set - Annabelle Smudge paint/Tar - Benefit Browzings.

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend, Im off now to look for Septembers Give-away:)

Sara xo

6 comments:

  1. love the post, and of course love your makeup collection!!! I would love to own something from NARS!!! XOXOX :)

    www.maytessentials.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of Benefit's products are my favorites this month as well! gotta love the way you did your makeup <3
    -Fleur

    pourlefemmes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice collection, and I love the eye look :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to try this Maybelline BB Cream!

    www.fashionandbeautyrelated.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete