Saturday 8 September 2012

My Benefit Wish List

If you beauties having been stopping by my little Blog for a while you know I love my Benefit and use a few of their products in my daily make-up routine. Well its wish list time and this time its for  Benefit:)
Rose Gold Finishing Powder (bronzer) - yes please!
Although I own Dandelion already I'm still lusting after this set.
I need new Posie/Beams and I really want that Gloss..an extra Dandelion Blush is a great bonus (one of my faves)
Just Love everything in this Set
One of the only Box Powders I'm missing from my
collection (Georgia & 10 also) but  I can only find it on
Benefits website and shipping is $19 which sucks..maybe
one day I'll order a few things so that doesn't seem as bad 
Sara xo
Septembers Dior Amber Diamond Give-away click Here:)

2 comments: