Monday 12 November 2012

Life is Great - What Im excited for these days

Hey Lovelies, This post is a little bit different from my usual ones..I'm just going to blab about what I'm excited for and loving at the moment. Pure randomness:) 

1. Not only am I going to IMATS Toronto for the first time this coming Saturday but I'm also going to Lush for the first time and maybe a MAC store. Yes I have Mac in my city but its just a counter.

2. I got a call from The Beat Goes On (local used CD/DVD etc shop) to say they found me the whole Torchwood Series box set. BBC TV series are very expensive here. ex each season of Doctor Who is over $90.

3. I finally found another bottle of Essie Luxeffects Shine of the Times. Mine was near the bottom and very clumpy and I couldn't find a new one anywhere..and it was on sale too. Bonus:)
(the pic below is whats on my nails right now)

4. I walked by a mirror in the mall and realized my bum was growing lol OK not the nicest thing but its motivated me to start working out and eating better, I already feel better. Now to get proper sleep.

5. I'm Stress Free. I'm Calm, with my Major anxiety issues this feeling doesn't happen often. 


Sara xo
Can't wait to start my Blogiversary/Xmas Give-away this Sunday for all my GFC Followers. Love you beauties <3 xx

8 comments:

  1. I'm not sure how DVDs work from here to there, but I'd be happy to buy some UK series for you and swap :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! So glad you are feeling great and sharing your happiness!! Seriously can't wait to see your IMATS pics, haul and to hear how it all went!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're feeling relaxed and stressfree hun! :-)

    And ooo Torchwood - I'm a huge fan too and got the boxset (excluding Miracle Day sadly) for Christmas last year - hope you have fun watching them!

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love torchwood! John Barrowman is amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it great when things finally feel like they are coming together! Thanks for the positive vibes :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, nice to meet you, do not believe what I liked your style and your blog is great!.

    I'm happy, I would love you to follow me back and so to keep in touch. I hope you will be excited as I am.

    Spend a good week.
    Hugs color

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, Thanks for your visit and for following me. Welcome to my world that I hope keep in touch illusion.

    Hugs color

    ReplyDelete