Tuesday 1 January 2013

Last Haul of 2012

Hey Loves I hope 2013 has started off well for you all. I Did a bit of shopping this week picking up some things here and there. Some are just replacement products others I wanted to give a go. 

L'OREAL Infallible 24hr Liner in Blackest Black - I was going to grab a new Maybelline Eyestudio gel liner which I have used daily for the past year at least but could not find the black one at Walmart. So I decided to try this one and see how it compares. Its creamy, very pigmented/black, the brush is much nicer and it actually lasted on me longer then the Maybelline one. New Love:)
Sorry I couldnt get a great swatch picture
L'OREAL Infallible Matte Finish Shadow in Coconut Shake - I own a few of these beautiful shadows but no Mattes. When I so this one I though it would be a perfect everyday shade. 

e.l.f Long Lasting Luster Eye Shadow - I picked this up at Winners thinking it was a cream shadow with a consistency like a paint pot but its more like a squishy moose. Either way it works well. Has great color pay off and I think the gold is beautiful.

Rimmel Max Volume Flash Mascara in Black - I received this among my Christmas gifts. Its a good every day mascara since it doesn't give a dramatic effect. Not bad compared to other Rimmel Mascaras that have disappointed me in the past.

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - Just replacing the best powder ever with one that isn't smashed (oops!!). I had a trouble finding it in Translucent this time and was able to find just one hiding in the back of the display. When I got it home I noticed the packaging was a bit different (cream color base instead of black)

COVERGIRL Lipperfection Jumbo Gloss Balm - I did a review compare this product to the Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stains here. The only thing I don't like about this product is the shade name is on the wrapper not the actual product. I would still definitely buy more of these.

Sara xo

3 comments:

  1. The l'oreal liner is my favorite... I will never buy another

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Rimmel Stay Matte powder! It's a staple in my daily make up routine!

    www.fashionandbeautyrelated.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. the stay matt powder is a staple in my makeup bag, wonderful post!

    I have started a new blog, new start for 2013 and all that, I'd love it if you would check it out/follow?

    http://smileandwavee.blogspot.co.uk

    happy new year X

    ReplyDelete