Hey Loves, Since my 1 yr Blog Anniversary was just a few weeks ago (December 28th) I wanted to talk about the things Ive learnt and ways I've changed over the past year. Almost all have to do with beauty since that's what this blog is about.
* To be confident in whatever I wear.
* To take risks with my fashion choices.
* That filling in my eyebrows changes my whole face.
* Lipsticks aren't for older ladies & people on TV
* I love Loud Lipstick shades like Reds for everyday
* Bronzing powder is awesome
* I like the way my skin look better with out a tan (real or fake)
* Wearing eye shadow under my lower lashes actually looks great
* Its ok to make friends with girls
* I'm not adventurous when it comes to eye shadows and that just fine
* Its alright to be seen without make-up
* I'm never going to have bright red hair (love) and the up keep is a pain in the butt but dying a big streak different bright amazing colors all the time is so much fun!!