Saturday 12 January 2013

Physicians Formula Organic Wear Tinted Moisturizer

Hi Lovelies, Today at Shoppers I came across the Tinted Moisturizer and thought it would be a great one to give a go. Not only are most of my face products not matching me at the moment but skin is looking dry, dull and just not nice. I thought this one from the Organic Wear line by Physicians Formula being 100% natural sounded great.

Product Claims:
100% Free of Harsh Chemicals, Synthetic Preservatives,  Parabens, GMO's, Synthetic Colors, Fragrances and is also 100% Cruelty Free. 80% of the total ingredients are produced from organic farming. Containing Organisoy which helps even out skins tone and texture and Eco-Olive a natural antioxidant helps shield skin from harsh environmental aggressors.

My First Impression:
This may not give you much coverage but it made my skin feel like silk and gave it a wonderful glow. This one has a very watery consistency and like I was saying its very light coverage 2 things I usually don't like but it made my skin look and feel so healthy that's ok. I have only used it once so far but I'm already a fan and I'm hoping the natural ingredients will improve my skin over time. I will let you know how it goes:)



Sara xo

7 comments:

  1. Would this work as a primer since it doesn't provide much coverage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Havent tried yet but I dont see why not. I would probably just blend foundation over it just where its needed. Like around my nose:)

    Sara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great product for those days where you just want to look natural.

     http://www.boston-princess.blogspot.com 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Love your blog, Im a new follower

    Im a self-taught makeup artist and upcoming YouTuber and have a beauty blog where I feature product reviews, picture tutorials, looks I have created and so on..
    Would love for you to check it out and even follow if you like it?!

    Love always
    xxx
    Sanna

    www.lookamillion.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com

    P.s I always follow back x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always passed by this and wondered if I should give it a try. This post definitely makes me want to :)
    <3, Mel
    beautytribune.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It seems be great. :)

    What do you think about following each other? :>

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow very nice style :)

    love it :)

    hugs from Germany

    ReplyDelete