Sunday 17 March 2013

Wishing for Warm Days

Hey Loves. This week I've been wishing for warm weather (more then I usually do) and I've been wearing eye looks with colors I use more in warm weather. This is one look I wore a few times this week. I know its not far from my usual look but the peach makes me feel summery:) 
Dont mine the Brows lol. Im growing them in fuller


Products Used:
MAC Paint Pot / Rubenesque - all over lid
Benefit Cabana Glama set /Peach shadow - all over lid
MAC  Paradisco - Outer corner
Benefit Hula Bronzer - through crease
Smashbox Cream Shadow / Icon - liner on top lashes and bottom outer corner
MAC Antiqued - to set liner.

Also Used:
Benefit Eye Bright - Waterline, brow bone and inner corner
MAC Zoom Mascara

Sara xo
I have posted everyday for 16 months (missed one day posted twice the next) and although I still love it I'm scaling back to 3 posts a week. Monday - Wednesday - Friday. Freeing up time for other projects:)

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful look. I love Rubenesque Paint Pot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love peach! Looks lovely on you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. when I tried it last year I thought it looked orange on me..I must have been blind lol. Loving it right now:) xx

      Delete
  4. wow look , luv neutrals & all of ur eyelooks , they're super wearable for routine sara ! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice look! x

    fashionistainthedark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to get that paint pot!

    Nicole proudproductjunkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete