Because my hair was varying shades of pink this past month (from fuchsia to bubble gum) I stuck to neutral/nude shades especially on my lips as to not compete with my hair. As of last night my hair is back to a normal brunette/red shade and although I am happy to be able to sport my beloved red/bright lip again, I now have a love for a nude lip:)
* JULEP Blank Canvas Mattyifying Primer - It does a great job of smoothing out the look of pores and lines and keeps my skin looking matte for a while.
* BOURJOIS 123 Perfection Foundation - Love this foundation. It is a full coverage foundation and when buffed into the skins leaves it looking flawless and not caked up.
* MAYBELLINE Instant Age Rewind concealer - Awesome coverage and doesn't settle in my under eye lines.
* MAYBELLINE Instant Age Rewind Brightening Illuminateur - One of my favorite new products. Really brightens. I use it with concealer or just with foundation.
* DIOR Healthy Glow Blush (Rosy Glow) - I have mentioned this one many times now and its still a fave.
* L'OREAL Double Extend Mascara - I love how the primer makes my lashes look and I've been using this all month. The only thing I dont like is how hard my lashes feel.
* PHYSCIANS FORMULA Eye Booster - This very fine tipped liner is very pigmented and actually helps my lashes look thicker and longer (nourishes them so they stop falling out). I have used this product for years.
*ESSENCE Stay No Matter What Eyeliner/Shadow - The color looks good with my green eyes and the product its self stay all day after it sets. Great for the price.
* Eyelash Curler?? - My well used curler by TARTE broke and I had to run out and get a new one or I wouldn't be able to wear my glasses. Grabbed this one from Target for $4 and it fits my eye shape perfectly.
* RIMMEL Apocalips in 701 Stargazer - This is the only nude shade I own of these and I love it. Definitely not opaque like the others but gives a wash of beautiful gold shimmer.
Well there you have it:)
I love Rimmel Apovalips lip lacquers! Stargazed looks gorgeous!ReplyDelete
Im usually not a sparkly lip gal but I love this one:)Delete
Nice picks :)ReplyDelete
Annie | www.raspberphobia.com
Thanks Lovely xxDelete
You have a few great favorites :)ReplyDelete
I have heard a lot of good things about the age rewind concealer, I will have to try it xReplyDelete
Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness
I swear those Maybelline concealers/highlights are miracle workers!ReplyDelete
Elise @ A Bow On Top
شركة جلى بلاط رخام بالدمام
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالخبر
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالدمام
شركة تنظيف فلل بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
ماسة لمكافحة الحشرات
شركة الماسة للحشرات
شركة الماسة لمكافحة الحشرات
رقم شركة الماسة لمكافحة الحشرات
شركة تنظيف شقق بالخفجى
شركة مكافحة بق الفراش بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف موكيت وسجاد بالظهران