Saturday, 14 September 2013

The Palettes I keep reaching for - Sleek

Hey Loves. Lately I have put aside my usual matte neutral eye shadows (Urban Decay Naked Basics) and been choosing to wear more colorful and shimmering shades even opting for a smoky eye on occasion. If you have been following my posts you know for the past year or longer I have pretty much stuck to the same color palette letting my lipstick be the focus. 

The palettes I seem to be reaching for a lot lately are all from SLEEK. They are very pigmented and smooth. Just watch out for fallout when using them. The price of these palettes is awesome and I think the quality is better then many expensive high end shadows I own:)

Shangri-la Collection SUPREME

Ultra Mattes Darks
(I have 2 of this one)

STORM 
(my favorite palette)

I did not pay for any of these myself, getting them in swaps and from a contest I won but I will be placing an order for more soon.
What do you think of Sleek shadows. Any suggestions on which ones I should order??

Sara xo

17 comments:

  1. Storm looks like an amazing palette!

    xx Liz
    http://lizlovesmakeupx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't own any Sleek palettes (yet!) but they always look such gorgeous shades and amazing pigmentation!

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Shangri-la Collection SUPREME palette as well. They have amazing eye shadow palettes and I have heard their blushes are good too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried Sleek before but I'm dying to! Storm looks amazing.
    http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love sleek, they're so pigmented!
    I don't have my own pallet but my friend regularly does my makeup for nights on the tiles & I get to use her large collection!

    Kerys | Little Bo Blab
    -xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been reaching for "Oh So Special" lately.
    I got it in a Glossybox last December, but it has the perfect black "Noir" and I've been trying to play with more neutral colours. This is definitely my most used neutral palette I have ^_^

    Juyey Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still don't have any Sleek palettes but I really need to get some! The colours are amazing!

    Jodie Marie | à la Jode

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh really lovelies palettes. I have the storm palette and it´s my fav too.
    Now I´m following you in bloglovin´and GFC I hope your follow me back in both!

    www.sakuranko.com
    I want Invite you to my Firmoo Giveaway! You can win 1 pair of Glasses or Sunglasses. The winner choose the model!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seeing the palettes you have just made me want to plan on getting a few more.
    http://www.betzysmakeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sleek is great. You look gorgeous in colors, so I would love to see some looks done with these!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woah, those are some gorgeous eye shadows!! :D
    I found your blog on a blog hop, and am now following! :D
    www.artevolve.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are such beautiful shades! I am going to have to try this product out!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. we would be reaching for those palettes too, the shades are gorgeous. we only wished that sleek was available in australian stores!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine :)
    And if you want we can follow each other here
    on bloglovin and via GFC ?
    Let me know!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really like those pallettes. have you tried the contour kit? Its ment to be good and im thinking about getting it. :)
    http://velvetpenny.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really need to get my hands on some of these palettes - especially Storm!! Do they stay on well?

    Ambarina ~ Beauty Passionista Beauty & Style Blog
    xXx

    ReplyDelete