Saturday 21 January 2012

Starting My NY Wish List:)

My monkeys are cozy in their beds asleep and I was sitting here trying to make a list of things I want to buy when I go on my trip..
Here is a few things I am definitely keeping my eye out for while I'm away..all of which I found at sites with store locations in NY:)
( I only need 1 watch!!)



1. Jeffrey Campbell "Martini" Flats
2. Fossil Watch
3. Michael Kors "Runway" Watch
4. Make-up Forever "Flash colour Palette"
5. Dooney & Burke "Dillen" Satchel
6. Steve Madden "Pammy" Wedges
7. Inglot "Rainbow Freedom System Palette"
8. Urban Decay "Book of Shadows VOl. 111"


and this list goes on and on..I'm sure I will make a final list of things to look for in New York before I leave all though I'm sure once i get there and start shopping I may throw it out the window lol:)

Sara Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment