Saturday 4 February 2012

Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush Review

I know I already did a first impressions of these awesome blushes during a recent haul post but I picked up more colours and Ive had time to wear these out. Thought I would do a full review for you lovely readers.
These tiny looking blushes contain 5.6g/.19oz of product. The texture is really cool, they squish and mold around your finger like play-doh but when you press your finger in, the colour doesn't come off on your finger..to get the colour I take 2 fingers and swirl them over the blush (a stippling brush would work as well)..they are very pigmented. Dream Bouncy Blushes are easy to apply and blend easily. They have a creamy feel when you are rubbing your fingers/or brush across to pick up colour but when you apply it to your cheeks you realize when blending it goes on and finishes like a powder. I find like with any bright/dark coloured blushes you need to use a light hand..with the bright or deeper colours like Hot Tamale, Plum Wine and Candy Coral I apply to my cheeks after my foundation/tinted moisturizer but before apply my powder which works great at toning down the intensity of the shade and gives a more natural looking flush of colour. I find the staying power is great, I have napped and woke up with my blush still looking like I just put it on and also washed my hands after doing swatches and hours later looked down to find I could still see the swatches on the top of my hand.


(left 2 Right) Coffee Cake, Plum wine & Pink Frosting
(Left 2 Right) Hot Tamale, Candy Coral & Rose Petal


Any other questions you have that I didn't answer during this review please just ask..Thanks for stopping my Beauties:)

Sara XO


No comments:

Post a Comment