Monday 6 February 2012

Nail Polish Obsession TAG!!

I decided I would participate in the Nail Polish Obsession TAG floating around on YouTube. Here we go beauties:)


1. What is your favorite nail polish company? All though I love many companies including OPI. My favorite nail polish brand hands down is ESSIE


2. Glitter or no Glitter? Love me some Glitter and I wear it often but I really hate taking it off.


3. OPI, ESSIE or China Glaze? ESSIE:)

4. When do you switch your polish? Everyday or every other day..depending on the occasion or my boredom.


5. Whats your favorite colour to wear on your nails? My go to colour is a neutral shade or I can always rely on Essie Lady Like for pretty nails:)


6. Darks or Brights? Both but I find myself wearing brights more often


7. what are you wearing on your nails right now? Essie Lilacism with Essie luxeffects in Shine of the Times layered over top


8. Matt nails in or out? I say out but I dont own any Matt polishes


9. French Manicure? Love the way it looks but I get bored with colour and change mine up way to fast to justify taking the time to do a french manicure


10. favorite winter polish? I wear what ever I want depending on my mood. I have no problem wearing brights in the winter and darks in the spring but I found myself wearing a lot of sparkles this winter.




SPARKLES: 1) Essie Luxeffects- shine of the Times, 2) Revlon 934 Blue Mosiac, 3) OPI Save Me 
FAVORITE COLOURS TO WEAR:  Essie Lady Like and Jazz
BRIGHTS: Essie Enuff is Enuff & Trophy Wife
Sara XO

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3464111/the-beautiful-world-of-lennyn-b?claim=mz3wc2rej7s">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment