Wednesday 6 June 2012

THANKS MONKEYS..30th BDAY Haul:)

Hey Dolls I went to my Birthday dinner (30th birthday tmr) at my Moms home and just wanted to share with you the lovely gifts my monkeys gave their momma and the main gift I asked for this year from my beautiful mom:) 
MY MAIN GIFT..IS IT STRANGE I WANTED HOT ROLLERS SO BAD?:)
 MINI LANCOME LIPSTICK
ALSO SUPER EXCITED TO TRY THE LANCOME JUICY TUBE (RASPBERRY ICE)
My babies are so sweet. Love you guys (and the rest of my wonderful family) to pieces:) xx


Sara xo

5 comments:

  1. You sure got amazing stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow mama you got spoiled ! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! :D Also let us know what the curlers are like, I'm on the verge of buying a Babyliss curling wand :)

    Alice

    www.SecretsOfAWannabeCharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy late Birthday!! Time for mine to come up when i see all this amazing stuff!
    Hope you had a great day!
    Janinw

    ReplyDelete