Friday 6 January 2012

The Magic of Make-up:)

Good Morning Beauties..I awoke feeling brave today so I thought why not do a before and after face of the day using some of the products I hauled yesterday..and yes I say I'm feeling brave today because no one sees me with out make-up besides my children, boyfriend and family..I always at least have concealer, mascara and chap stick on...OK Sara take a deep breath..here we go!!

                                 BEFORE
First woke up after barely any sleep. Cleansed with Vichy 3in1 and used Clinique Moisture Surge 

                            FACE
*I first applied Benefits The POREfessional primer. Next I used MUFE HD Foundation in 118 ...love this foundation and so happy Sephora called today to tell me my colour is now in stalk..Yay!! I used MAC Select Cover-up in NW20 and finally i set it all with MAC MSF in medium..
After I applied PurMinerals Bronzer to my Cheeks, temples and My new MAC Dainty Blush (love it)


                                EYES
I first applied MAC Paint Pot in Rubenesque. Next I pulled out my new Stila palette and swept Spontaneous over my lids, I used Glance & Improvise in the crease and a bit on the outer V. I Lined my upper eyelids with Stila's Smugde stick waterproof eyeliner in Tetra (another great product). After curling my lashes with my Tarte Eyelash Curler I used Buxom Lash Mascara on my upper and lower lashes followed by I sweep of MUFE Smoky Lash. Finally I fixed my brows with Quo's brow kit (really need to wax them this week end!!)......and finally..i MAC lipstick in Syrup





I envy all those women who have the confidence to go about there day naturally but being a Single mom and having some sleeping issues I feel like I need some help to look polished and awake. Maybe one day I will feel great leaving the house with out make-up but I cant see myself doing that often because I love the way make-up brings out my imagination and creativity...

Thanks for stopping by my beautiful friends:)

1 comment: