Monday 16 January 2012

My Look of the Day:)

Today while getting ready I decided to do a (my) look of the day. I want the lovely people who read my blog to get to know me a little more with each post I write. The look today is my usual clothing style..my go too look being flowy or off the shoulder shirts, Jeans usually jegging style anchored by a pair of boots or flats. My eye make-up changes everyday and although this look is a bit heavier then I usually go for during the day ... this is just the look I came up with when I woke this morn:)


                     My Make-Up Look
                  (Products I used in order)

1. Sephora Jumbo WaterProof Liner * Marine- Used as a base smudged all over my lid to the crease the used again as a liner on the top lasher and bottom lasher and water line.
2. MAC Big Bounce Shadow *Rich Thrills- Patted all over lid (and marine base) almost to brow bone
3. Urban Decay Shadow
 *Gun Metal- Again all over lid
 *Creep- In crease
 *Virgin- Inner Corner and Brow bone
4. Annabelle Smudge Liner *Atomic- Smuged under my lower lashes
5. DiorShow Mascara *Black- Applied to top/bottom lashes after a good curling:)

I finished todays look by applying  MAC select cover-up under my eyes, PurMinerals Bronzer to my cheeks and Smashbox Limitless lipgloss *Infinite!!


                                 Nails

Today i decided to go for a neutral look on my nails..I went for Essie's Jazz.



                                My Outfit Today

On Top Im wearing a loose sheer layered lace trimmed tank under my burgundy leather jacket from Denier Leather. On my lower half I'm wearing dark denim silver brand flaired jeans. I finished todays look with a my Michael Kors snake skin patten flats and my long pearl/chain necklace.


Although I know this isnt every ones style, I hope you liked this post and you Beauties stop by again :)

Sara XO

No comments:

Post a Comment