Tuesday 24 January 2012

NOTD & Mini How To:)

Hello Beauties, This morning I couldn't wait to fix my the nail situation I had going on..they were looking really rough and were driving me crazy..I thought I would share..

1. I painted my nails with SECHE VITE Top Coat & OPI's 
   Step Right Up

2. Then I painted twigs/branches with my Black Stripper Polish

3. I poured a little bit of ESSIE's It's Genius on my palette and used the smaller end of my dotting tool to place dots randomly on the branches to make flowers. Then I used a Gold Stripping Polish to dot the centre of each flower. Followed by placing a few green leaves here and there with my Green Stripper
4. Then I finished up with a Clear Top Coat by OPI

 If you want to see more nail designs check out my other post today
Thanks for taking a look Lovelies:)

Sara XO

No comments:

Post a Comment