Wednesday 15 February 2012

The Girl Behind The Blog:)

Hi Beauties, I wanted to do a get to know me Post..then I realized this wont just be for the readers that have never met me but also for the people that do or think they do. I'm a very guarded person and some of you may already know a few of the things I'm about to tell you although i hope you learn something new about the girl behind the Blog.


1. I am about to get (finish) my business degree

2. I hate doing my Hair. I wash it, put in some Anti frizz oil and  throw it in a pony tail unless I'm going some where special.

3. I make a lot of my own jewellery & accessories and want to one day open a shop to sell them:)

4. I suffer from anxiety and agoraphobia and with out meds have a hard time going out.

5. I have good but very sensitive skin so i never go to bed with make-up on and even  take cleansing wipes out at night in my purse in case I end up hanging out at a friends house late.

6. I used to hate my stretch marks (I have tons) but now I don't mind them..I got them from having my beautiful babies:)

7. I eat cubes all the time. Even during the night.

8. I have 9 tattoos with more to come including a sleeve!!

9. I'm very impatient when it comes to change. If I want to change my hair and cant wait for an apt i cut it myself..and then my hairstylist mother usually needs to fix it..oops:)

10. I haven't had un painted toenails for even 1 day for about 15 years.

11. I don't own any heels because I cant walk in them but I love Wedges, the higher the better.

12. I have a habit of slouching in group/friend photos because I tower over all my girl friends at 5 ft 10.

13. I cant go with out water proof mascara or layering it. My eyes are super sensitive to light.

14. I wear whatever I want. some times I don't match but to me I look great.

15. I love that my 4 yr old daughter takes after my creative fashion sense. Wearing tutus and crowns to school:)
My Twins Roman & Ava

My Monkeys Ava, Jack & Roman:)
I just wanted to say a huge thank you and send out love to everyone who has stopped by and taken the time to read what I have to say. As someone who doesn't get out much I never imagined any one would really listen. I think its awesome if you decide to follow my blog but so not necessary but I would love to interact and know you guys better too so you can follow my FB page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-beautiful-world-of-Lennyn-B/268965153171789..Finally please don't hesitate to leave your blog, website or youtube info for me to check out to..and I promise I will.

Sara xo

No comments:

Post a Comment