Wednesday 22 February 2012

REVLON PHOTOREADY 3D VOLUME MASCARA


Hey Dolls I was on another quick trip across the street to the mall this time for more much needed cough drops and while checking out tester colours of the Revlon Photoready foam foundation I saw the new Revlon PHOTOREADY 3D VOLUME MASCARA was on sale So I picked one up to try and review. After checking out the package in the store I was thinking this mascara looks promising, the wand shape all though not the exact same reminded me of my fave Buxom Lash and the spiked end would be great for getting all the pesky lashes on the inner and outer corners I always struggle getting. The actual mascara container I don't really like but if the product is great I don't really care.


OK well once I got home, unpackaged, washed off the mascara I was wearingand tried this new mascara on..my first impression was right. Fabulous Mascara. 

                ONE COAT
                   TWO COATS

*The wand does not come out clumped up with product. 
*The 001 Blackest Black is truly blackest black
*No Funky smell like with some mascaras I have bought (latest was Loreal)
*Lashes looked super long with just one coat
*Lashes looked volumized but not clumpy with 2 coats
*Kept a nice curl (after using my Tarte eye lash curler)
*Been wearing this Mascara for 6 hours now with no smudging so far


I love all beauty products but I'm a sucker for pretty Blush, Best concealers and finding my all time Favorite Mascara...Thinking this is a great drug store alternative to some high end greats.

SARA XO

1 comment:

  1. seems a great mascara!

    http://kisstomake-up.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete